Be a part of a leading aluminium manufacturing and installation company!
We are looking for a full time receptionist / general office administrator to join our award winning company based in Swansea.
Indicative duties include:
– To perform reception and client support duties during the opening hours and support in the delivery of a professional service, including greeting and welcoming customers and clients, making refreshments.
– To provide secretarial and administrative support, including typing, filing, data input, maintenance and management of information held by the Company as may be required.
– To attend seminars and meetings as may be required, as appropriate to the position of Office Administrator.
– To prepare and assist in the collection of data for such monthly, quarterly and annual reports as may be required from time to time.
– To undertake ongoing training and professional development, appropriate to the duties of the post. To perform such other duties, appropriate to the role, as may be required by the Company from time to time.
– To be responsible for maintaining databases and information of the following:
*ISO9001, Green Dragon Environmental, All company accreditations, Company Vehicle register, Company – Training Register, Health & Safety documentation.
*Maintaining filing systems (manual and electronic)
*Maintenance and updating websites
*Planning, promoting and arrangement of training courses
*Liaising with trainers
*Use of accounting software appropriate to the position of Office Administrator
*For the production of invoices
*For the production of simple reports
*To progress outstanding invoices
Person specification – office administrator:
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
– Be able to work on own initiative and in teams
– Self-motivated and resourceful, with the proven ability to multi-task and operate successfully under tight deadlines and time pressures
– Have good organisational, and technical skills relevant to the role with the ability to problem solve, pay attention to detail and deliver work to a high standard.
– Strong writing, reading, listening and speaking communications skills.
Essential Education Qualifications, Attainments and Experience:
– Good general level of education
– Computer literate in MS Word, Excel.
– Relevant and acceptable work experience in an Administrative / Office work environment.
– Basic knowledge of accounting is a plus but not a necessity.
Any experience in working within an admin role in within a membership organisation or a training organisation would be extremely beneficial to any applicant.
The hours of work for this role are Mon-Thursday 8am – 4.45pm, Friday 8.00am -3.30pm
Training will be provided and a personal progression plan can be discussed. A clear line of improvement is encouraged to facilitate employment promotion.
Hours: Monday to Thursday: 8:00am-4:45pm. Friday: 8:00am-3:30pm
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV to: [email protected]