We are seeking a competent skilled CNC machinist/programmer with experience working a CNC Machining Centre, machining aluminium profile. The ideal candidate will be experienced with the ability to work to high standards of quality and to close tolerances.
- Must have experience in CNC Milling (programming and setting). Window industry an advantage.
- Must be competent at reading engineering drawings
- Strong experience using measurement/inspection equipment
- Experience of manual machining would be an advantage
- Able to use own initiative
- Reliable and able to work as part of a team with minimal supervision.
Competitive rates of pay and overtime available.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE!
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: CNC machinist: 2 years
For more information on this position or to apply, please contact Lucy Brayley: firstname.lastname@example.org