The eight storey Faraday Tower at Swansea University was originally constructed in 1950.

-->
AB Glass (Doors & Windows) Ltd

One of the UK’s leading architectural glass and glazing suppliers

The eight storey Faraday Tower at Swansea University Singleton Campus was originally constructed in 1950 and is home to the Engineering, Computer Science and Advanced Telecommunications departments. AB Glass was appointed by main contractors Carillion Regional Building to undertake the complete refurbishment of the existing curtain walling façade.

Due to the complex nature and sensitivity of equipment within the building, the existing curtain walling remained in situ and was re-glazed with Kawneer 600 series fixed pane and Kawneer 604 series pivot windows, all glazed with a blue antisun glass and finished off with projecting face caps.